Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's a New Year!

I'm ashamed to say that it's been way more than a year since my last post.  Well with this being a New Year I thought I'd start it off on the right foot and get this blog up and running again (only this time I'm hoping to be a bit more consistant with my posting)!  Now that I've said this to the world I had better keep my promise!

There has been so much since I last wrote here: many Mini events across the country including a few new 1st place awards for my "Minnie S"; a new MINI (or two...traded in the older ones); lots of stamping and creating too!  So rather than go back and try to remember all of that stuff that happened too long ago, I figure I'll just go forward from here.  I will be sharing some of my latest CASEs and creations in the next week or so, but I figured it was best to just get started and to let you know I'm back (and hopefully not forgotten)!

C' ya soon and Happy Stampin'
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment